Sunday 5 May 2013

2013 update

Well I haven't posted on here for a very long time ! oops! Back to it with a few updates of what I've been up to.
I'm busy preparing for my first craft fair of the year, B(u)y me ! Handmade craft fair at the Borough Museum & Art gallery in Newcastle-under-Lyme. I was meant to do a fair back in March but the snow closed all the roads so now that's been put off til June. Luckily I made plenty of work for that which will be on show in Newcastle, including some new silver & copper jewellery I'm really excited about! And some new tiny copper vessels.

Here's a sneek peek of my new work which will be on show at B(u)y me, and my other upcoming shows over the next couple of months.






Tiny patinated copper vessels.

Patinated copper vessel




Silver & Reticulated Brass Necklace

Copper & reticulated brass necklace

Upcoming Shows:

17th & 18th May : B(u)y me ! Handmade Craft Fair, Borough Museum & Art Gallery, Newcastle-under-Lyme
http://www.newcastle-staffs.gov.uk/leisure_content.asp?id=SXE6C8-A7807F29&cat=1502
 
 
15th & 16th June (14th Private view) - Contemporary Designer-Makers Fair. Highgate Gallery, London. http://www.hlsi.net/gallery

 
29th & 30th June - Artist & Designer Fair. The Pavilion Gardens, Buxton.
www.paviliongardens.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment